Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Welcome to Speech!


Hi everyone!!

My name is Kenzie Villani. I am so looking forward to starting my second year as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Douglas County School District. Currently, I am lucky enough to have two wonderful school families, here at Gold Rush Elementary and at South Ridge Elementary. I completed my undergraduate and graduate studies in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley. My husband and I now live on 36 acres in Elizabeth with our crazy dogs, Darlin and Drax. In my spare time I enjoy anything involving the outdoors; fishing, hiking... you name it! As much as I enjoy my spare time, I am ready and excited to get this new school year going. I am so grateful to work in a field I am so passionate about and to work with such incredible students and families :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at mvillani@dcsdk12.org


No comments:

Post a Comment